Maybe you’ve heard about chiropractic care through a friend or did some research online. Maybe you’re just tired of living in pain. If going to the chiropractor is a new experience for you, don’t worry! We’re here to help you shed your pain and get back on your feet. Your first visit to our practice will be about getting to know your chiropractor, and a chance for us to get to know you!
Here is what you can expect on your first visit here:
- Appointments at our office typically start with a bit of paperwork.
- A one-on-one visit with Dr. Carrell to talk about your symptoms and medical history.
- Personalized exam tailored to your specific needs and concerns.
- We will discuss your current condition and your goals you wish to achieve with chiropractic.
- Digital X-rays to learn more about the cause of your pain.
- We will take a look at the overall results, and, together, come up with a plan of action specifically for you. We will talk about the type of treatment you will be receiving, any preparation necessary before beginning treatment, and when you can expect to see results.
If you have any further questions, call our practice today!